Motherboard
G751JL
CPU
i7 4720HQ
Graphics
GTX 965M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What Wifi/Bluetooth Card would I Have to get for my Computer To Natively Support Airdrop, Handoff, Continuity, and Unlocking Mac With My Apple Watch on Mac OS Mojave? I am running a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3467 With an Intel I3 and Intel HD Graphics 4400.

Edit. Would this card do everything I Listed above and what adapter would I buy for this one? If not can someone recommend one?

Last edited:
There does seem to be a lot of devices that don't work listed and for older version of MacOS, just after a known card as well with native support for 10.14.x or one with the actual kexts needed in order to get that card to work

There does seem to be a lot of devices that don't work listed and for older version of MacOS, just after a known card as well with native support for 10.14.x or one with the actual kexts needed in order to get that card to work
I got the card and Wifi and Bluetooth work great so does airdrop. Handoff Continuity however are not working neither is the Apple Watch Unlock feature. It says in the system profiler that theses features are supported however they are not working except for airdrop. My handoff is enabled in settings yet it does not work and my Apple Watch unlock option just goes on a spinning loop when trying to enable it. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back