• No

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Your build sucks and so do you!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am building my first hackintosh and I picked up all the parts using the buyers guide. However, I DON'T want to purchase a GPU at this point because I do NOT play any games. All I do is watch movies and do homework on the computer. Will I be OK to install Sierra 10.12.1 successfully without a video card?

Thank you,

Last edited:
The MacBook Pro line doesn't have dedicated GPU unless you go to higher version of 15" so yes? You're not without a video card though because your motherboard should come with an integrated (Intel) one and you need to install the driver for that with multibeast (which I didn't since no tutorials showed me that and was wondering why animations were spotty).

The MacBook Pro line doesn't have dedicated GPU unless you go to higher version of 15" so yes? You're not without a video card though because your motherboard should come with an integrated (Intel) one and you need to install the driver for that with multibeast (which I didn't since no tutorials showed me that and was wondering why animations were spotty).

Thanks for the reply. Installing hackintosh today, hopefully it's a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back