Contribute
Register

DarfWeder's Build: MSI Z77A-G45 i5-3570K 16GB HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone install Yosemite successfully? I'm getting the same issue as jeffsmith89423. i have the 3770k and 650ti graphic card. Seen lots of websites, but never show how.

I’m still running this rig almost the same as I built it. A few changes to it though;
1. Running a Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD on it as prime.
2. A Seagate ST2000 with 2TB for data
3. A new case. A bit smaller by 1 5.25” bay, which I miss. The original case had a soft touch surface which was coming off. Back to painted metal!

So, previous OS had its issues and after some trials with newer versions and Clover, decided to wait a bit and just run it. But, seems High Sierra is the end of the road for me, so gave that a shot on this board.
UniBeast, Clover UEFI, MultiBeast, in essence following the guide on this board.
The BIOS was left alone bar for the original flashing that was done back then, and now setting it through boot UEFI. Fiddly to say the least.

For the rest, more or less uneventful. Running the GTX660 did not require anything special. Not sure internal Network card is working, I run an add on card anyway.
Audio works as expected.

All in all a great improvement compared to what it was before (the installation).

I’m still running this rig almost the same as I built it. A few changes to it though;
1. Running a Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD on it as prime.
2. A Seagate ST2000 with 2TB for data
3. A new case. A bit smaller by 1 5.25” bay, which I miss. The original case had a soft touch surface which was coming off. Back to painted metal!
Don't forget to update Post #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back