Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HP 4530 XU015UT i3 - Mavericks installed and all seems to be well. Thanks again for all your work Rehabman!!!!!

Attachments

• osx109.png
    osx109.png
    44 KB · Views: 310
Thanks again RehabMan for your guide,Everything works perfectly except bluetooth on my Probook 4530s.It seems not to be working correctly.Mavericks sees my apple mouse and other bluetooth devices but when i try to connect to them it says it is connected but it is not.I did an upgrade from 10.8.5.Can you assist?

Thanks again Rehabman for your guide,i just have one issue with bluetooth,it seems not to be working correctly.It sees my apple mouse and other devices but when one tries to connect to them it says it is connected but it is not.I did an upgrade from 10.8.5.

I don't use bluetooth, so sorry I can't help here. You probably need to re-pair or something.

ok thanks ,trying that suggestion

Repaired disk permission,and every thing works fine...thank you

I had an issue with Bluetooth when I upgraded to 10.8.5. I could not delete any of my bluetooth devices or pair to any new ones. I deleted com.Apple.Bluetooth.plist from /Library/Preferences and/or ~/Library/Preferences (can't remember which). Reboot repair permissions/cache.

That did the trick for me. But I abandoned the idea of using bluetooth as I just never have been able to get it to work consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back