Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Sigma M380 10400
CPU
i5-12400
Graphics
RTX 3050
(Sorry For My Bad English.)

As you can see, the OpenCore init always stucked at Registered CoreAnalysisHub with xnu. And I had no idea with it.
I almost tried everything I could think. It just liked updating the kexts file, downloading the newest SSDT for my device, but nothing worked.
Always stuck at this Line.

I didn't know that the config.plist file has anything wrong, but at least now im sure that the config.plist file is suitable for my PC(Nah i custom it.).

As i googled, few guys had the issue like me, so i didn't find more details from it(BRUH GOOGLE BRUH).

My PC is just like:
CPU:Intel CORE i5-12400K @ 2.5GHz
GPU:NVIDIA RTX 3050
MotherBoard:Acidanthera unknown(Because of the OC's motherboard Mask I can't know my real motherboard model)
Memory:16GB RAM (16384MB RAM)

EFI Version : OpenCore 0.8.4(latest)

Here are the my EFI and my config.plist.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    40 MB · Views: 31
(Sorry For My Bad English.)

As you can see, the OpenCore init always stucked at Registered CoreAnalysisHub with xnu. And I had no idea with it.
I almost tried everything I could think. It just liked updating the kexts file, downloading the newest SSDT for my device, but nothing worked.
Always stuck at this Line.

I didn't know that the config.plist file has anything wrong, but at least now im sure that the config.plist file is suitable for my PC(Nah i custom it.).

As i googled, few guys had the issue like me, so i didn't find more details from it(BRUH GOOGLE BRUH).

My PC is just like:
CPU:Intel CORE i5-12400K @ 2.5GHz
GPU:NVIDIA RTX 3050
MotherBoard:Acidanthera unknown(Because of the OC's motherboard Mask I can't know my real motherboard model)
Memory:16GB RAM (16384MB RAM)

EFI Version : OpenCore 0.8.4(latest)

Here are the my EFI and my config.plist.
your video card is not supported

Your IGPU is not supported.

I have just found that I didn't activate my Internal Graphic. So it can't be proceeded.

BRUH Me BRUH.

屏幕截图 2022-09-25 170811.png

I will try install the drivers and retry it.

Actually it is so annoying if there is no solution for Turing Graphic Card or above. The MacOS will be very slow or something(I experienced it on my last machine)(Even minimizing the windows will stuck for a while).

Anyway I will keep trying :D

I have just found that I didn't activate my Internal Graphic. So it can't be proceeded.

BRUH Me BRUH.

View attachment 555257
I will try install the drivers and retry it.

Actually it is so annoying if there is no solution for Turing Graphic Card or above. The MacOS will be very slow or something(I experienced it on my last machine)(Even minimizing the windows will stuck for a while).

Anyway I will keep trying :D
you will have to replace your NVIDA card for and AMD card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back