i3 5th Generation
Graphics
Intel HD5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey everyone,

I think I am in trouble I just bought this Wifi Dongle D-Link DWA-131 and it Works fine on Mojave and Sierra, but on Mojave it told me This App Won't be working on future macOS updates, but it still works on Mojave when I installed the BETA Version of Catalina the Installer didn't work and it is not compatible Should I be worried about this ? and Please tell me I don't need to buy a new one cause I've been saving crazy hell to get this one, and let me tell you it expensive in my Country so Don't judge me when I say I've been saving for it :lol: :crazy:

Seems like the app is 32 bit and for Catalina it must be 64 bit.
The manufacturer may issue a new app when Catalina is released, check with them.

Seems like the app is 32 bit and for Catalina it must be 64 bit.
The manufacturer may issue a new app when Catalina is released, check with them.
I wish they make something but this device feels outdated and I am affraid they are not going to do anyhting for it

Stay with Mojave then.

My main System is Sierra cause I have a problem with the screenshots in Mojave but I think its just a me Problem so I am planning on a switch once I get an SSD but Catalina is soooo Cool and I want to have but not as my Main thing!

SAME. I noticed that Safari takes for ever to load pages I thought it is because I use Google DNS but It turns out that Safari was the issue. Other browsers work perfectly fine!

Thanks for the tip, DWA131 working fine for me on NUC8 with Catalina....

Hey everyone,

I think I am in trouble I just bought this Wifi Dongle D-Link DWA-131 and it Works fine on Mojave and Sierra, but on Mojave it told me This App Won't be working on future macOS updates, but it still works on Mojave when I installed the BETA Version of Catalina the Installer didn't work and it is not compatible Should I be worried about this ? and Please tell me I don't need to buy a new one cause I've been saving crazy hell to get this one, and let me tell you it expensive in my Country so Don't judge me when I say I've been saving for it :lol: :crazy:

I had the same problem but I finally found a universal driver for all the usb wifi dongle
➤ Wireless USB Adapter.pkg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back