Contribute
Register

CustoMacMini 2014 - Intel NUC Haswell i5-4250U - Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm using Clover r3739 (post#25) and macOS 10.12 ... I have no issue ... I'll try to update clover later on and see.

Hi...

Clover in post #25 is no longer there? The link takes you to a deleted file.
Finding this file on a google search return links to the file that has been deleted as well.
Going to Clover in SourceForge and the File--->Installer is also hopeless... Most of the time
the file recommended by the forum cannot be fond on this list :(

Regards..

bd4utonite2

Hi...

Clover in post #25 is no longer there? The link takes you to a deleted file.
Finding this file on a google search return links to the file that has been deleted as well.
Going to Clover in SourceForge and the File--->Installer is also hopeless... Most of the time
the file recommended by the forum cannot be fond on this list :(

Regards..

bd4utonite2

Oh by the way... i did a test with clover r3739 with macOS 10.12.1 (with bios 41) and I get the same
garbled boot screen and reboots.... I found out i downloaded clover r3739 2 weeks ago and had a copy in
another mac of mine .... Maybe it's the combination of OS version and Bios version that is causing the problem

Hi.. Thanks for your reply
I am using Clover_v2.3k_r3899 and macOS 10.12.1... BiOS 41
BTW.. first time i ran HDA permissions command it came back with an error.. I forgot to write it down.
Then i ran the command again and it came back ok....

Hope to hear from you soon....
I attach the file here.... you can see that i get an error when i try to run the ./HDA.....
I think this could be the fact that I am running 10.12.1 (and NOT 10.12.0 like you??)

Attachments

• 20161110_232909.jpg
    20161110_232909.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 175
Hi Sebinouse,
I'm back after,.... let's say a long time :) with a question for you, I just bought an Dell 27 inch with display port and I want to use that (give maxim of resolution 2560 x 1440 and also sound to soundbar).
So please can you tell me what to modify on config.plist and/or in .aml files to be able to use mini DP f, I tried, and screen can't stop from flickering (and also flickers goes to sound as a crackle) is seems like my monitor try to deal with that signal and do not manage. On HDMI, how I use it now, it all OK with the exception of resolution (1920x 1080).

I use all your .aml files from "Sebinouse_20160925.zip".
I've tried without HDMI patches from config.plist,
kernel and kext patches.png
no modification on flickering (and sometimes monitor goes to off state for 2-3 sec) and sound still working, I use AppleALC.kext in kext folder from kexts in EFI , 10.12 folder,
EFI.png
When I connect with mini DP seem to be OK from system report point of view

DP_out.png

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello and sorry for my English, to use AppleALC must patch in DSDT or you can use config.plist? Which layout you used for our nuc?

Thank you for your reply,

I config.plist file from Sebinouse, with all the patch and settings from original file apart the serial number, that is my own, I will try to find edits for .aml file provided by Sebinouse for AppleALC, anyhow when i run terminal command to see kexts loaded AppleALC.kext is there.

Hello everyone

Just to notice that 10.12.2 is out. I updated my NUC (updated clover first) and everything is working fine for me. Updated directly from the App Store. No need to re-patch audio (at least for me). It's running fine until now.

Hello everyone

Just to notice that 10.12.2 is out. I updated my NUC (updated clover first) and everything is working fine for me. Updated directly from the App Store. No need to re-patch audio (at least for me). It's running fine until now.

Did you update it from version 10.12.0 or 10.11.5? Mine is still running in version 10.11.5, I am going to update it to 10.12.2, any ideas?

Last edited:
Did you update it from version 10.12.0 or 10.11.5? Mine is still running in version 10.11.5, I am going to update it to 10.12.2, any ideas?

I updated from 10.12.1. If you are updating from 10.11.X my advice is to backup your data, your clover partition, update clover and update clover files with the ones from first post then you should be able to update directly from the App Store. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back