Contribute
Register

CustoMac Mini 2013: GA-H87N-WIFI - Core i3-4340 - Intel HD 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my post here.
thank you
Today I successfully updated to OS X 10.10 Yosemite, but sound not working for ALC892. Working also with Fusion Drive.
Now I must revert back to Mavericks. After few applications install I can't boot to system, it will stuck at Apple logo with progress bar.

EDIT:
Maybe it's because of using Fusion Drive, I don't know, I making same steps as for Mavericks installation

Dear all,

I just upgraded to Yosemite. I used Tony guide here :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-os-x-yosemite-using-unibeast-multibeast.html

Then I launched multibeast 7 with the following options :
multibeast 7.png

As for the sound, I used Multibeast 6.5 and only installed ALC8892.

I had an issue with Virtual Box and needed to uninstall it in order to work.

I hope it helps.

John

EDIT: After reinstalling the last version of virtual box, all good again.

My Hardware:

Core i7 4765t, 16GB ram, H87N-wifi F8

BIOS options: Vd-t Disabled, XMP - Disabled, Virtualization - Disabled

Started with the Yosemite guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/445-unibe...ported-intel-based-pc/comments7.html#comments

Did a clean install.

I had to use PCIRootUID=1 to get it to boot and install. Once installed, I had to again use PCIRootUID=1 to finish the insulation prior to using Multibeast.

The fresh install showed up without graphics support. No 1080p and no detection of HD4600 in system.

I tried to use Multibeast using NO DSDT and added the multibeast settings minus audio like from the front page of this thread. It now hangs during boot. Time to reinstall!

Does your HD4600 graphics work appropriately?

Also, did you happen to attempt HDMI-audio installation?

Dear all,

I just upgraded to Yosemite. I used Tony guide here :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-os-x-yosemite-using-unibeast-multibeast.html

Then I launched multibeast 7 with the following options :
View attachment 107971

As for the sound, I used Multibeast 6.5 and only installed ALC8892.

I had an issue with Virtual Box and needed to uninstall it in order to work.

I hope it helps.

John

EDIT: After reinstalling the last version of virtual box, all good again.

Success! Thus far:

I did exactly as above in terms of the Multibeast settings. For some reason the 1080p didnt work the first time and I had to run Multibeast again just for 1080p.

Next up: Trying HDMI audio!

I've got the same setup and Yosemite works for me. The only problem is that I have the hanging grey fuzzy screen again that I had when I installed Mavericks (see page 6 of this thread).

I tried the old fix but it makes the system very slow and jumpy.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Here is my setup:

Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 09.29.24.png

Thanks, Tom

I've got the same setup and Yosemite works for me. The only problem is that I have the hanging grey fuzzy screen again that I had when I installed Mavericks (see page 6 of this thread).

I tried the old fix but it makes the system very slow and jumpy.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Here is my setup:

View attachment 108025

Thanks, Tom

I waited around 20 seconds and the display suddenly went back ok.

I waited around 20 seconds and the display suddenly went back ok.

Mine does go on to boot after 20 seconds or so.

It works fine then, no other issues.

I've now changed the system definition from mac pro 3.1 to Mac mini. It doesn't fuzz anymore but I'm getting this instead:

IMG_1293.jpg

It then boots on fine. :crazy:

For some reason after I install the audio driver for the 892 from MultiBeast 6.5, the computer then hangs at the gray screen while loading.

The other thing I needed to do was use MultiBeast twice. The second time I have to add 1080p and not do that the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back