Contribute
Register

CustoMac Mini 2013: GA-H87N-WIFI - Core i3-4340 - Intel HD 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tony which system definition are you using on you're H87N-WIFI now? Are you using Mac Mini?

Hi tony which system definition are you using on you're H87N-WIFI now? Are you using Mac Mini?
As shown in his MultiBeast build screen snapshot in Post #1, he used the default MacPro3,1 SysDef. See also the About This Mac and other screen snapshots showing the MacPro3,1 SysDef.

As shown in his MultiBeast build screen snapshot in Post #1, he used the default MacPro3,1 SysDef. See also the About This Mac and other screen snapshots showing the MacPro3,1 SysDef.

I know just wondered if Tony has changed it recently.

Anyone using Sierra on this board? I have the basics working but can't get Shutdown/Sleep to work.

EDIT: Shutdown works, but Sleep does not.

Last edited:
how did u get sierra to install i am trying to make it install but it just stops a while into it before any screens pop up. i used unibeast to make the usb installer with uefi mode selected on the settings.

I'm not sure if anyone is still using these machines. Mine is working fine after upgrading to High Sierra. My display, which is Ultra-wide, has some problems with a green patch on the right side, but other than that it is working fine..

Even with High Sierra? What changes need to be made to install High Sierra (10.13.6) ?

Wow, the thread bumps are crazy. I'm running the same mobo with the i5 4670S / HD4600, but it is practically the same. Updates are ridiculously easy on these Haswell systems now. Besides changing from Chimera to Clover, I think the only thing I've done is update Clover and kexts/drivers over the years for newer OS versions. I feel a little spoiled not having to do much to keep this setup up to date.

I'm not sure if anyone is still using these machines. Mine is working fine after upgrading to High Sierra. My display, which is Ultra-wide, has some problems with a green patch on the right side, but other than that it is working fine..

Did you ever solve it? I've used ultrawides for years on this with a couple patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back