Contribute
Register

CustoMac Mini 2013: GA-H87N-WIFI - Core i3-4340 - Intel HD 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I've upgraded to Mavericks I get hickups in audio playback. It sounds like very short pauses in the sound. I experience them when watching movies, itunes, youtube etc.

I've searched the forums and google for problems with the ALC892, but couldn't find any. I've not applied the HDMI patch.

I'm using multibeast 6.0.0

Anybody experiencing the same problem? Possible solution?

Setup: h87n, i5 4440, 8GB ram, intelhd 4600.

I have the same motherboard! Pretty happy, no problems at all. I also got the sound blaster omni surround 5.1 working out of the box! :D

Upgraded. I don't have the time right now to go through the hassle of doing a fresh install. But I was just wondering if I were the only person experiencing the issue? I'm going to try if the Voodoo kexts will work. I'm only using stereo out and don't care for the headphone out. i should be good, right? I'm a bit of a noob in this matter I must admit.

I have the same build up and running 99.9%. My only issue is that Bluetooth shows "On" all the time and Im unable to pair anything to it. Any kext I missed or should I just shove a 4.0 dongle in there and call it a day?

After I've upgraded to Mavericks I get hickups in audio playback. It sounds like very short pauses in the sound. I experience them when watching movies, itunes, youtube etc.

I've searched the forums and google for problems with the ALC892, but couldn't find any. I've not applied the HDMI patch.

same here but its sporadic.
yesterday i recognized another bug: the sound over spdif sometimes swooshes after a few minutes...

yea i have the same problem, and i did a clean install of mavericks. I used multi beast 6.0.0 to install the ALC892 driver without dsdt but still have the same audio hiccup.

My setup is a h87n with i5 4570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back