CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi tony which system definition are you using on you're H87N-WIFI now? Are you using Mac Mini?

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi tony which system definition are you using on you're H87N-WIFI now? Are you using Mac Mini?
As shown in his MultiBeast build screen snapshot in Post #1, he used the default MacPro3,1 SysDef. See also the About This Mac and other screen snapshots showing the MacPro3,1 SysDef.

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
As shown in his MultiBeast build screen snapshot in Post #1, he used the default MacPro3,1 SysDef. See also the About This Mac and other screen snapshots showing the MacPro3,1 SysDef.
I know just wondered if Tony has changed it recently.

Motherboard
Dell XPS 8930
CPU
Intel Core i7 8700
Graphics
nVidia GTX 1070
Mobile Phone
Android
Anyone using Sierra on this board? I have the basics working but can't get Shutdown/Sleep to work.

EDIT: Shutdown works, but Sleep does not.

Last edited:
Motherboard
CPU
intel i5
Graphics
intel
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
how did u get sierra to install i am trying to make it install but it just stops a while into it before any screens pop up. i used unibeast to make the usb installer with uefi mode selected on the settings.

Motherboard
GA-H87N-WIFI
CPU
i3-4340
Graphics
HD4600
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I'm not sure if anyone is still using these machines. Mine is working fine after upgrading to High Sierra. My display, which is Ultra-wide, has some problems with a green patch on the right side, but other than that it is working fine..

Motherboard
Gigabyte H87N Wifi 2.0
CPU
I5-4570S
Graphics
HD4600
Even with High Sierra? What changes need to be made to install High Sierra (10.13.6) ?
Wow, the thread bumps are crazy. I'm running the same mobo with the i5 4670S / HD4600, but it is practically the same. Updates are ridiculously easy on these Haswell systems now. Besides changing from Chimera to Clover, I think the only thing I've done is update Clover and kexts/drivers over the years for newer OS versions. I feel a little spoiled not having to do much to keep this setup up to date.

I'm not sure if anyone is still using these machines. Mine is working fine after upgrading to High Sierra. My display, which is Ultra-wide, has some problems with a green patch on the right side, but other than that it is working fine..
Did you ever solve it? I've used ultrawides for years on this with a couple patches.