Lenovo 20QQS44R02
CPU
E-2276M/ CM246
Graphics
UHD P630 + RTX 5000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I made this custom ssdt long ago, and I'm just now noticing that my HS10 and HS11 slots for bluetooth and webcam disappear when I remove USBinjectall, which I need to remove for proper sleep management. This wasn't an issue before as I didn't have an internal bluetooth card that was compatible. Now that I've gotten one I can't have bluetooth unless I use USBinjectall, which again ruins sleep. All the other ports are working fine without USBinjectall. I've attached screenshots of my IOreg for these 2 slots and my custom ssdt. I've followed the guides in the FAQ to a T if I'm not mistaken. Any ideas or tips are appreciated.

Screenshot with USBinjectall. Without it they are not in ioreg at all.

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 3.08.32 PM.png

Attachments

• SSDT_USB.aml
    498 bytes · Views: 43
I made this custom ssdt long ago, and I'm just now noticing that my HS10 and HS11 slots for bluetooth and webcam disappear when I remove USBinjectall, which I need to remove for proper sleep management. This wasn't an issue before as I didn't have an internal bluetooth card that was compatible. Now that I've gotten one I can't have bluetooth unless I use USBinjectall, which again ruins sleep. All the other ports are working fine without USBinjectall. I've attached screenshots of my IOreg for these 2 slots and my custom ssdt. I've followed the guides in the FAQ to a T if I'm not mistaken. Any ideas or tips are appreciated.

Screenshot with USBinjectall. Without it they are not in ioreg at all.

View attachment 418994
you still need USBInjectAll.kext with your SSDT as that is a requirement

you still need USBInjectAll.kext with your SSDT as that is a requirement

Oh... Damn. For some reason my all my ports work except h10 and h11 without usbinjectall. Is there any way I can fix the sleep issues with usbinjectall still installed? I have the bluetooth set to 255 and it still wakes immidiately.

Oh... Damn. For some reason my all my ports work except h10 and h11 without usbinjectall. Is there any way I can fix the sleep issues with usbinjectall still installed? I have the bluetooth set to 255 and it still wakes immidiately.
Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Hey boss I fixed it, I noticed there was another internal USB port set to 0 that should have been set to 255. Thanks again for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back