Enjoy it

From Opencore

Attachments

• OpenCoreGUI.png.d52758d5f6a279895c2a7e2bb805c8f3.png
    OpenCoreGUI.png.d52758d5f6a279895c2a7e2bb805c8f3.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Icons Novos Apple.zip
    666.7 KB · Views: 60
I came across similar set of icons here in the past.
Thanks but the file is not available, the quality seems really good!!! if you can provide another source!

Chris 1111 seems to be retired but you can try this link: some icon sets
His tools are still up (note: you must have a GitHub account and be logged in)
tools

Last edited:
Thanks @dasboot5

All themes by me available here ➤ on Github
Chris, is there a way to save the opencore background at a resolution that will fit completely on a 4K TV for my home theater PC? The background at the bootloader icons I have which is roughly 2 times the rez is limited and does not fill the whole TV screen with either Ventura or Win 11 at the bootloader. Also, my MSI builds gave the initial boot logo much much smaller than my monitor's rez but the Z490 background fits perfectly on my 2k 27" monitor, but my Z590 work machine the bootloader icons are extremely large like very low rez [grainy], and the boot logo size is the same (very small) on my 31" monitors which are 2k also. Any ideas on what could correct this? Obviously, the boot logo has nothing to do with the rez of the background, but both are pre-post screens before the desktop which functions perfectly

Chris, is there a way to save the opencore background at a resolution that will fit completely on a 4K TV for my home theater PC? The background at the bootloader icons I have which is roughly 2 times the rez is limited and does not fill the whole TV screen with either Ventura or Win 11 at the bootloader. Also, my MSI builds gave the initial boot logo much much smaller than my monitor's rez but the Z490 background fits perfectly on my 2k 27" monitor, but my Z590 work machine the bootloader icons are extremely large like very low rez [grainy], and the boot logo size is the same (very small) on my 31" monitors which are 2k also. Any ideas on what could correct this? Obviously, the boot logo has nothing to do with the rez of the background, but both are pre-post screens before the desktop which functions perfectly
As for themes including backgrounds, you must choose the background that suits your screen
It is show in the Video but all of backgrounds is here then Your only have to downloads the one you need then rename it as Background.icns

Back