ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1/USB 3.1
CPU
Intel i7-4790K
Graphics
EVGA GTX960
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I am having a hard time aligning my High Sierra audio output, Nvidia GTX960 web drivers and a proper Boot menu via Clover with my Win 10 and Win 7 SSDs mounted alongside.

I have everything working on my clean High Sierra install except when I start customising the boot GUI entries in Clover. All my different OS boot as they should and the boot menu has been cleaned from all the unuseful windows boot entries BUT :

as soon as I configure the custom entries in Clover my Audio in High Sierra is GONE. The volumes and outputs show as they should in system preferences but not a sound from the speakers. I have configured audio with audio_cloverALC-130_v0.6 - it worked just fine on the clean install. Tried to run KextUtility with no result.

Could anyone help me out with this mess ? I suspect Clover inferring in some way with bootarguments or kexts but not a clue how to get to the bottom. Or could Windows (10) interfere from its separated HDD with Clover and its EFI on the Mac HDD?

Attached my plist files.

Clover v2.4k_r4674
OS 10.13.6

Attachments

• config-Custom-GUI-problem.plist
    10.5 KB · Views: 247
  • config-sound-working.plist
    7.9 KB · Views: 218
Were you able to resolve your issue? I think I may have exactly the same thing happening in Mojave. The OS behaves as if there's no problem with the audio, the volume, the outputs and everything, but I don't hear the actual sound. I also play around with Clover's GUI options quite extensively, so maybe there's indeed a connection there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back