- Mar 24, 2014
- Aorus Xtreme Z390
- Vega 56
- Mobile Phone
I see 3 options (more experienced ACPI developers may have other ideas):
- Inject properties using Clover Configurator.
- Modify DSDT.aml and remove the if statement by deleting the 3 lines in the 2 red boxes.
- Then save the modified .aml file to your CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.
- Then run the Terminal log command again and post the file.
- If option 2 does not work, undo the change (put the if statement back). Then try this:
- Put your DSM method inside the DSDT itself.
Options 2 and 3 are out, giving me instant KP upon boot attempt. 1st Option injects correct information, but somehow I get the feeling I'm overlooking something, because the arbitrary section in devices is yet another workaround for SSDTs, if you will, correct? So it doesn't make any sense to me that this section in the config has access to injecting properties, while the SSDT has not. This is one iffy mess of a system, I got myself here
But nevertheless, thanks for your help, you're one hell of a mod
PS. I too would like to live without the XDSM conversion, would make my config yet a bit simpler, but for the time being there seems no way around it...
Maybe it's time to consult @kgp now