Contribute
Register

Current project: Toshiba Satellite L755-S5311

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been on here. Working and school has kept me busy along with getting Lion to install on my desktop.

Core i3 @ 2.19ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
Intel HD 3000 Graphics

That's the 3 main things you really need.

If you need help, add me on skype.

downhilldrifter

Can you share for me battery, wireless and other kext?. I'm using toshiba L755 (i5 2450, GT 525M). I installed Lion already. Just Lan, Graphic and sound (voodoo) working.

Hi All, I’m in desperate need of a kext or DSDT for my Toshiba Satellite hackintosh. I am dual booting Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7 and Windows 7. On the hackintosh, I have it all working except a few things. To be specific my laptop is the Satellite L755-S5214. I can get internet through the Ethernet, but not through my WIFI adapter. Also, I can’t get sound, or the graphics card to work. I used Multibeast and installed the kexts, but still a no go on those particular things. Is there somewhere online where I could go when I’m on the hackintosh, plugged in to the Ethernet cable and have it recognize my hardware and find the right drivers/kext for them to work? Or do I have to do it through a customer DSDT? Can anyone help me here!?!? Also, one other issue, I can boot only with the iBoot disk. If I take it out, I get stuck at the white apple screen. Thanks in advance for any help!!

All of what I know about my system:
Toshiba Satellite L755-S5214
Intel i3-2310M
4 GB DDR3 Ram
Intel Graphics card 3000
Realtek RTL8188CE Lan Wireless Card

For sure, there is no kext for the 8188CE, nor do I think one will come about.

Hi, i have been trying to install Snow Leopard in my Toshiba Satellite L755 for the past week ! but so far i was only able to do so in VirtualBox 4.1.8 with a few problems remaining, does not shutdown...

What's the best solution for me to have Mac OS X fully running on my laptop ?
Lion or Snow Leopard ? (i don't want to purchase the wrong retail OS)

Toshiba Satellite L755
Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
Resolution 1366 x 768 x 59 hertz
x64-based PC
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz, 2100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB
Conexant SmartAudio HD
Intel(R) Display Audio
Realtek RTL8188CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC
Atheros AR8152/8158 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
Storage: Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller
TOSHIBA MK7559GSXP 698.64 GB

I have updated to 10.7.4 and my hachintosh lappy can sleep and wake up smoothly like a charm (10.7 can sleep but can not wake up). My lap is Toshiba L755-1030x (code name in Viet Nam only):

1. Core i5 2450M, 6GB RAM: speedstep OK
2. GT 525M, 1GB: chamelon, full resolution
3. Conexant cx585 audio: patched AppleHDA and DSDT, audio built-in recognition (auto switch between headphone and speaker). HDMI: not yet tried.
4. Battery, brightness adjusting, wifi: kext, app
5. Sleep n wake up: OK with DSDT
6. Usb 3.0 work when disable USB control in Bios.

I got this to boot with ethernet, graphics, and audio working. I'm still working on getting the wifi working and seeing if there's anything I can do about the power.

In order to boot off the hard drive, I installed Chimera boot loader from MultiBeast and then copied the /Extra folder from the USB install onto my root folder. The settings and extensions there worked better than the ones that MultiBeast installs.

I hope this helps anyone with the Toshiba Satellite L755-S5311.

Good afternoon I wanted to do the hackintosh on my toshiba L / 755 but I don't know how to start someone help me lengths. On youtube I can't find a demonstration of my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back