Contribute
Register

[Solved] CUDA GPU not supported HS 10.13.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics
980 Ti
Just updated to High Sierra from El Capitan and CUDA says GPU not supported (GTX 980 Ti). Is this a thing? Any work around? Not sure what to do.

“2010” Mac Pro (updated 2009) GTX 980Ti and GT120.

Just updated to High Sierra from El Capitan and CUDA says GPU not supported (GTX 980 Ti). Is this a thing? Any work around? Not sure what to do.

“2010” Mac Pro (updated 2009) GTX 980Ti and GT120.

Not to state the obvious but you’ve downloaded the latest webdriver and cuda Driver for the build of HS you’re running? (Check for update might not automatically work)

Not to state the obvious but you’ve downloaded the latest webdriver and cuda Driver for the build of HS you’re running? (Check for update might not automatically work)

Yes I have. CUDA says GPU not supported and I can’t get webdriver to boot. Install is fine but when I select it and restart the OSX default driver is running. So I can’t run Resolve.

CUDA says GPU not supported and I can’t get webdriver to boot. Install is fine but when I select it and restart the OSX default driver is running.
That's why CUDA says that your GPU is not supported.
CUDA does not support OSX default drivers, only Nvidia Web Drivers.

That's why CUDA says that your GPU is not supported.
CUDA does not support OSX default drivers, only Nvidia Web Drivers.

That makes sense. The second problem I have is that I can’t boot to the web driver. I select it and restart and the default driver is selected. What should I do?

So I for some reason decided to try and reset the NVRAM and it worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back