Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple, Performa, Power Mac, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android
I've upgrade to 10.9.1 with App Store updater, but I've lost the audio devices!
where did I go wrong?
Did you re-run MultiBeast using all of your original MB settings after you did the update? If not, I'm thinking that should solve your problem :)

Motherboard
CPU
Core 2 Duo T5550
Graphics
Intel X3100
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Classic, iMac, LC, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I prefer to reinstall only ALC892 Kext from Multibeast package and it's ok.
Now the audio device is available again.

Motherboard
MSI Z77MA-G45
CPU
i7-3770k @ 4.3 GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte R9 280X Windforce 3GB
Mobile Phone
Android
I thought this was kinda cool...

Last November, Adam Banks, the editor-in-chief of MacUser Magazine in the UK contacted me. He wanted to to do a spot in their January issue of the mag that featured my i7 Cube. I guess he had stumbled across it somehow and thought it'd be a good fit for the 'Mac Rescue' slot featured monthly in each issue.

I did a brief write-up for him and sent a few photos. I wanted to remain anonymous, as I'm not seeking anything out of this other than promoting this fantastic hobby of modding old Macs. They called me 'Gabe Hunter', which I got quite a chuckle out of. My family and close friends call me Gabe now... :lol:

I ensured that MacUser Magazine put a plug in for the TonyMacx86 workshop forum. They did just that. Adam posted me a hard copy of the January issue, too. There's really no place I could find to buy an issue in Canada, as circulation is very limited on this side of the pond.

Here's a few photos for everyone's view. None of my mods would've been possible without this website and especially this Workshop Forum. All the regular contributors here deserved some recognition, I tried to use this opportunity to make sure they got it.

A screenshot taken from the digital copy of the January issue for clarity of the text.

Cheers!

Ersterhernd

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Apple, Centris, LC, Plus, Power Mac, PowerBook, SE
Mobile Phone
iOS
Totally Awesome.

Congrats!

- chaos

Motherboard
MSI Z77MA-G45
CPU
i7-3770k @ 4.3 GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte R9 280X Windforce 3GB
Mobile Phone
Android
Its using a Dell PA-10 90W AC Adapter PA-1900-02D2.

Never any issue with it.

Cheers!