Contribute
Register

Cube i7 Book Skylake Tablet help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the HfsPlus.efi driver, only OpenHfsPlus. Now at BigSur 11.4, all updates are running normally. There are no global changes in this config yet. I made the first Bios settings from the video, which I will change later. Look for the keys "Refer to boot-args values such as debug = 0x100, keepsyms = 1, -v" Drop your EFI folder.

Attachments

• videoplayback.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 119
hey folks, I've been working on porting the Cube i7 into the latest Monterey, I've managed to boot up the Monterey installer however, I can't get the installer to detect the internal SSD. Each time I go into the Installer, it'll show the external USB but not the internal SSD. Anyone else tried porting this hardware to Monterey yet?

hey folks, I've been working on porting the Cube i7 into the latest Monterey, I've managed to boot up the Monterey installer however, I can't get the installer to detect the internal SSD. Each time I go into the Installer, it'll show the external USB but not the internal SSD. Anyone else tried porting this hardware to Monterey yet?
opencore or clover?

opencore or clover?
@nos-off did you try to install the latest Monterey on the Cube i7 Book? For me, I'm still mostly using back the older OC 0.6.1 + EFI from here: https://github.com/leopck/ChuWi-Cube-i7-Book-Hackintosh

As to why I'm not updating the OC to 0.7.x is mostly because they made some changes to the latest OC 0.7.x and I'm not able to boot from the latest OC, I didn't check on the changes yet but probably if you have some idea on this as well it'll be great.

I have Big Sur current release installed, it updates itself well, Opencore 0.7.5. I think Monterey will be established, while there is no free time.

@nos-off I have been trying several time over the last few months but I'm unsuccessful for Big Sur and Monterey. Could you share your OC + EFI configuration here either for Big Sur or Monterey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back