Contribute
Register

Cube i7 Book Skylake Tablet help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successfully installed OSX (High Sierra) in my Cube i7 Book(6y30).

This is works running well:
– Keyboard
– Bluetooth
– USB 2.0, 3.0, USB Type-C
– Intel HD 515
– Mouse use external USB mouse
– WIFI USB dongle 802.11n (360wifi 2)
– Sound -> applealc-> no perfect
– Touchscreen
- Pen
– Battery Status
– Brightness adjustment

Doesn’t work:
– SD Cardreader
– Touchpad

unfortunately,my cube is broken(2018.7),so i can not continue.
this is my efi,you can try.

Attachments

• Cube i7 Book_6y30(10.13.6).zip
    3 MB · Views: 278
Successfully installed OSX (High Sierra) in my Cube i7 Book(6y30).

This is works running well:
– Keyboard
– Bluetooth
– USB 2.0, 3.0, USB Type-C
– Intel HD 515
– Mouse use external USB mouse
– WIFI USB dongle 802.11n (360wifi 2)
– Sound -> applealc-> no perfect
– Touchscreen
- Pen
– Battery Status
– Brightness adjustment

Doesn’t work:
– SD Cardreader
– Touchpad

unfortunately,my cube is broken(2018.7),so i can not continue.
this is my efi,you can try.

Yes, thanks beatle-mac.
I tried you clover, but booting always stuck.
So I delete VoodooI2c.kext and VoodooI2CHID.kext from Efi/Clover/kext. Then I installed VoodooI2c.kext and VoodooI2CHID.kext by Kext Utility to S/L/E and delete AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext, AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext and AppleHPM.kext from S/L/E. (Refer to https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/wip-voodooi2c-i2c-trackpad-limited-support.204227/).
I moved IntelBacklight.kext to ~clover/kext/10.11, its needed by ElCapitan.
My clover attached.

Result : my High Sierra running well like your feature

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Has anyone managed to get the touch screen to work in Catalina?

Sharing progress! Few people port MacOS to our tablet. I am currently working on BigSire 11.1. I'm currently working on trackpad and LID. Or is no one interested in this topic?

Sharing progress! Few people port MacOS to our tablet. I am currently working on BigSire 11.1. I'm currently working on trackpad and LID. Or is no one interested in this topic?
Somehow this forum doesn't email/notify me whenever there's a reply on this post. I didn't see your comment.

I'm definitely up for it, I've ported my tablet over to Catalina and it's still running Catalina smoothly sadly touchscreen and touchpad doesn't work but the battery indicator and WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 5 is working very smoothly.

If you're up for Big Sur, porting to Big Sur is something I'm willing to take a look at if it is well supported as well for our CPU. Do you have a github on this? My previous github for the Catalina port https://github.com/leopck/ChuWi-Cube-i7-Book-Hackintosh/blob/master/README.md

If you're up for Big Sur
No, I don't have Github. I'm running Big Sur 11.2.2, OC 0.6.7 Multiboot with Windows 10. The touchscreen works, and so does Wacom. The sound works, and so does the microphone. The touchpad, card reader and Lid do not work. Big Sur runs smoothly, but slower than Catalina. I couldn't do an SSDT for the battery, so I'm using a custom DSDT.

No, I don't have Github. I'm running Big Sur 11.2.2, OC 0.6.7 Multiboot with Windows 10. The touchscreen works, and so does Wacom. The sound works, and so does the microphone. The touchpad, card reader and Lid do not work. Big Sur runs smoothly, but slower than Catalina. I couldn't do an SSDT for the battery, so I'm using a custom DSDT.
Could you share your files and configurations? I would love to test your build

I don't let me attach files here ...
How can I contact you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back