Contribute
Register

CSR8510 a10 bluetooth not working Catalina - I need help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
Graphics
Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
So im running catalina hackintosh with clover.
I have a 8510 a10CSR dongle.
It detects in USB however not in as a bluetooth device.
Surely its a Kext/driver issue yes?

could someone chime on in to help with this?

I am pretty new at hackintosh tbh.

thanks!

another older post concerning this dongle

I think i might have done this also few years ago (i have the dongle for few years already)

Did anyone fix this? I have same Issue. My spec below:

CSR8510 A10:
Product ID: 0x0001
Vendor ID: 0x0a12 (Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.)
Version: 25.20
Speed: Up to 12 Mb/s
Location ID: 0x14100000 / 2
Current Available (mA): 500
Current Required (mA): 100
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

Did anyone fix this? I have same Issue. My spec below:

CSR8510 A10:
Product ID: 0x0001
Vendor ID: 0x0a12 (Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.)
Version: 25.20
Speed: Up to 12 Mb/s
Location ID: 0x14100000 / 2
Current Available (mA): 500
Current Required (mA): 100
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

Hi, did you remap all your USBs? I was about to order one, but want to make sure.

Same here.

Managed to get my USB Bluetooth dongle to show the Bluetooth icon at the top of the screen when I plug it in but cannot get my Apple MagicMouse or Apple Keyboard to show. Does not seem to matter which USB port I plug it into.

Using Hackintool - it shows the device "CSR8510 A10" when I plug in the USB Dongle and follows when I unplug. So it is detecting the device. What do I need to add/configure for this to enable Bluetooth for my Apple Kbd/mouse?

Any thoughts?

Thx,
G

Same here.

Managed to get my USB Bluetooth dongle to show the Bluetooth icon at the top of the screen when I plug it in but cannot get my Apple MagicMouse or Apple Keyboard to show. Does not seem to matter which USB port I plug it into.

Using Hackintool - it shows the device "CSR8510 A10" when I plug in the USB Dongle and follows when I unplug. So it is detecting the device. What do I need to add/configure for this to enable Bluetooth for my Apple Kbd/mouse?

Any thoughts?

Thx,
G
Hi, I'm still using this. I have had a few issues with my Denon Headphones, as well as my Logitech Mice M585. The headphones would drop out after 5 seconds, though my Sony Earbuds stayed connected for a few minutes, but I didn't continue testing. I also had problems with the M585 using the Unifying receiver. This was no doubt due to the Logitech K600 Keyboard which has a builtin trackpad. I realised this when I had issues with Windows 10. However I just connected my M585 via BT, and it stopped working. At the moment I'm using an Acer Keyboard/Mouse which seems to be working fine in Windows. I've just connected my headphones, to test spotify. I've had a few dropouts (CV19 Network congestion?), but it's staying connected (till Metallica live just stopped).
I was originally told this adapter was MacOS, and yes it does show up the top, however I couln't find any drivers for it. Maybe there is a Kext/better driver out there for it?

Okay, I just did some research. For this you need access to an easier/more logical OS like MS Windows 10. ;) Follow the instructions on this site, like I did. Repair your devices and hopefully 'Bobs your Uncle'. Best of luck.

I have the same issue and I tried to use kexts but didn't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back