Graphics
Nvidia GT 710, Dual HDMI, 1080p
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Classic, Color Classic, iBook, iMac, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Remove Fix HPET from config.plist. Then remove AppleHPET.kext.
Yeah, That did not work either. Causes my computer to shut down and reboot.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android

corei3cpu

Banned
Motherboard
HP Intel 6300
CPU
Intel i5-3470
Graphics
Nvidia GT 710, Dual HDMI, 1080p
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Classic, Color Classic, iBook, iMac, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3\ Define R5 Case\ HP 8200 Elite SFF
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K \ i7 2600
Graphics
RX580 Sapphire Pulse 8Gb \ MSI GTX750Ti
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Great work on getting the card to work!

I bought the SB0240 version(looks the same as yours) and its working but only my speakers work i don't hear my subwoofer(which i connected through the port next to firewire)

Rick,

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Great work on getting the card to work!

I bought the SB0240 version(looks the same as yours) and its working but only my speakers work i don't hear my subwoofer(which i connected through the port next to firewire)

Rick,
Hi mate :). I haven't tested any of the ports except green speaker out. I'll have a look at mine and I'll get back to you.

Motherboard
HP Intel X58
CPU
3.2 Xeon quad core
Graphics
EVGA GT 740
I have been using that soundcard without any problems using the KXProject drivers, that is until I installed El Capitan using clover. They did not work and even crashed my machine. when I had installed El Capitan using Enoch Chameleon the drivers worked perfectly. Currently I am resorting to a very cheap USB sound card. I would like my Audigy to work, but I am not going back to Enoch just to achieve that. I have tried both the original Kx drivers, and also KX drivers that have been modified.

Motherboard
HP Intel X58
CPU
3.2 Xeon quad core
Graphics
EVGA GT 740
I have this in my Config Plist. Force rather than Fix HPET. Is it the same thing and needs to be removed?
<key>ForceHPET</key>
<true/>

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
I have been using that soundcard without any problems using the KXProject drivers, that is until I installed El Capitan using clover. They did not work and even crashed my machine. when I had installed El Capitan using Enoch Chameleon the drivers worked perfectly. Currently I am resorting to a very cheap USB sound card. I would like my Audigy to work, but I am not going back to Enoch just to achieve that. I have tried both the original Kx drivers, and also KX drivers that have been modified.
I have this in my Config Plist. Force rather than Fix HPET. Is it the same thing and needs to be removed?
<key>ForceHPET</key>
<true/>
My MSI-G41M-P25 have Fix HPET in Config.plist and works perfectly fine with the Sound Blaster. Maybe you have something in Config.plist that is stopping the sound card working.

Motherboard
HP Intel X58
CPU
3.2 Xeon quad core
Graphics
EVGA GT 740
My MSI-G41M-P25 have Fix HPET in Config.plist and works perfectly fine with the Sound Blaster. Maybe you have something in Config.plist that is stopping the sound card working.
Force HPET is not Clover it's Chameleon. I have no idea why it does not say Fix HPET. What does your Config Plist say? Mine has this
<key>ForceHPET</key>
<true/>