Graphics
W5700
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

My mother board have Creative CA0132 codec sound system.(Everything working good except sound)

And it is not working properly. Someone just add some patched kext to working. But still not working for sound control and randomly sounds gone.

Anyone can help this problem?
I guess someone who is expert of building patched audio codec, will be great helper!!

Thank you!!

Joe.

Creative devices don't work with native AppleHDA, you'll have to use a version of VoodooHDA. Recommend latest version from MultiBeast for generic audio output.

Creative devices don't work with native AppleHDA, you'll have to use a version of VoodooHDA. Recommend latest version from MultiBeast for generic audio output.
Thank you for your reply, I tried the latest VoodooHDA in Multibeast. But no luck. No sound at all, w/o patched kext.(but this is not perfect either, like front jack and headphone are not working at all.) Be aware buying my board for Skylake system before this issue fixed. Thank you!!

Sorry for your issues. Make sure to adjust controls via the System Preferences Prefpane. Also try some of the other versions.

Thanks Tony, I found a solution w/o change AppleHDA so I can keep the audio after update using a new AppleALC. Also this works volume controller!! I will post it soon after I confirmed system stabilization.

Thank you!!

Joe

Thanks Tony, I found a solution w/o change AppleHDA so I can keep the audio after update using a new AppleALC. Also this works volume controller!! I will post it soon after I confirmed system stabilization.

Thank you!!

Joe
Hi there, can you post your solution? That would help me a lot. Thanks.

I went to Insanelymac and can't find what you're pointing to.

I have a Gigabyte z170x-Gaming 7. Built a Hackintosh. Can't get the audio to work. I need a kext for a Creative CA0132. Got any prospects?

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back