This is my build: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 i7-6770k 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V nVidia GeForce 1060 6GB (2) WD Black NVMe drives Sierra 10.12.5 Up until a few days ago, everything was running normal until I tried to overclock CPU just a little. I adjusted settings in the BIOS and also in my config.plist but decided that I'd rather leave well enough alone. I reverted my changes and now I have a CPU that Power Gadget reports as 3.5GHz and the power draw will spike every few seconds. Stragely, I see no increase in CPU load using Activity Monitor to watch what is going on. I have attached my config.plist and ssdt.aml - any other stuff I can find and attach. I'm still pretty green when it comes to the fine-tuning and under the hoods tweaks so I apologize for that upfront if I have missed something rudimentary.