Contribute
Register

CPU Overheating. Fans not working properly? + General Post Install Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you need to remount the USB EFI Partition, using Hackintool. Then you can replace the whole CLOVER folder with the new one.

Okay thanks. I won’t be able to get to this until later in the evening EST. I will get back to you as soon as I boot via the USB

I should be around for a while. I might knock off and watch some Football.

Okay. My guess is I won’t be available until 7-8pm my time so if possible could you lay out necessary steps to follow after I boot via the USB with the new Clover file? or should I just wait to see if we get another panic? I’m okay with whatever is most convenient for you.

Its just 7.00pm here in London, what time is it where you are?

It’s only 2pm where I am.

Thought it might be something like that. 5 hours difference from UK time is normal for US Eastern time zone.

Just swap the CLOVER folders like you did before and let me know what difference it made to your boot process.

Great news. Swapped the clover folders and successfully booted Mojave to my sign in screen from the USB. What's the next step here?

Great.

Now I need to see a copy of your Bootlog and IOReg to see if anything needs tweaking.

Great.

Now I need to see a copy of your Bootlog and IOReg to see if anything needs tweaking.

Would I just need to generate another debug file for you? What's the best way to get those to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back