Graphics
HD3k & Radeon 6450M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! Thanks for Your guides and all, i have installed ML on my functioning Lion, after first boot WiFi was working, BT too, battery, almost everything except for sound.
I tried to install HP Probook Installer (v4) but installation failed. Now i have no WiFi and no sleep (which is very important), but battery and rest works, i think that the problem is in the bootloader not having proper dsdt. I am simply not able to start from chameleon on my HDD, i've installed 1.11.0 and all i can see is a short blink of apple logo on start up and the lap just reboots, any1 knows the solution ?

I tried to remove /Extra and EFI/Extra and reinstalling chameleon on EFI or Macintosh HD and nothing changes.

i3 2310M Radeon 6490M (disabled in bios) 4GB RAM, Atheros combo Card.

Hi! Thanks for Your guides and all, i have installed ML on my functioning Lion, after first boot WiFi was working, BT too, battery, almost everything except for sound.
I tried to install HP Probook Installer (v4) but installation failed. Now i have no WiFi and no sleep (which is very important), but battery and rest works, i think that the problem is in the bootloader not having proper dsdt. I am simply not able to start from chameleon on my HDD, i've installed 1.11.0 and all i can see is a short blink of apple logo on start up and the lap just reboots, any1 knows the solution ?

I tried to remove /Extra and EFI/Extra and reinstalling chameleon on EFI or Macintosh HD and nothing changes.

i3 2310M Radeon 6490M (disabled in bios) 4GB RAM, Atheros combo Card.

Sounds like a boot loop. Search the probook forum for boot loop. I seem to remember reading about it somewhere.

Ok, i finally configured ML to run as i wanted with WiFi and stuff so now it's only a bootloader issue, i will look into this later after i play with all new features, thanks for the reply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back