CPU
I7-3770
Graphics
Radeon RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I've successfully upgraded to 10.9 however I am having some issues.

First, I am trying to upgrade the apps that came along with 10.9. iTunes upgraded fine, but iPhoto and iMovie are saying that it's the wrong Apple ID. Ive tried both of my possible IDs and it isn't working.

Second, I keep getting a server error when trying to log into iMessage. It won't authenticate my apple ID to use iMessage. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben

So i just tested both of these and they do work for me

I was able to sign right into Messages with no issue. And the apps were upgraded fine.

I have an issue where i cannot connect to any other mac, and i cannot connect to this mac from any other mac. Not sure where the issue is, but wondering if anyone else has that issue

I have the iMessage issue as well. I haven't found a fix yet. Works fine on my real mac.

I just fixed the iMessage issue. Download Chameleon Wizard and edit the serial number. Just add 6 random digits to your current serial, save, install and reboot. Apple recognizes 17 digit serial numbers.

Now on to the iMove and iPhoto update problem.

Tried editing my serial and the nvram methods and im still unable to authenticate. It connects the first time i try but then quickly becomes inactive and shows me this message.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 12.46.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 12.46.25 PM.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 159
Change your Apple-ID password ;)

That did the trick hahaha. Thanks tobitobst

Has anyone had any luck with "My Location" working in the Maps app?

I don't have a problem with "My Location". It finds me just fine. I am still having the problem with updating iLife apps. Still says it was downloaded with another Apple ID. Anyone found a fix for this yet?

One issue I have been having on my Hackintosh as well as a Macbook Pro is a phantom email in my inbox. The inbox can be completely empty but the email badge shows 1 or even 2 unread emails in the inbox. The recent update to mail seems to have fixed the problem. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back