Contribute
Register

Country Code Patch for High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan, since changing to High Sierra the country code fail, but Sierra with FakePCIID kexts + appropriate country code patch works.

High Sierra requires a different country code patch than Sierra.

Hi,
Captura de pantalla 2017-11-10 a las 18.16.53.png

hello, the router is far away, but since I have cable, I do not care
@fontanero Thank you very much for posting! I see your transmit rate is at 216. But, since your connection type is 802.11ac shouldn't your transmit rate be 1300?

What determines the region that should be matched against? I live in Iraq, although I got my Wi-Fi card from Ebay USA. I'm having troubles with me new 5Ghz AC access point...

Last edited:
High Sierra requires a different country code patch than Sierra.
Happy Holidays RehabMan! How the country code patch should be done in High Sierra? One more question: which method is the best to enable the BRCM94331CD WiFi in High Sierra since in my case is not working OOB?

Last edited:
Happy Holidays RehabMan! How the country code patch should be done in High Sierra? One more question: which method is the best to enable the BRCM94331CD WiFi in High Sierra since in my case is not working OOB?

I believe the High Sierra patch is in post #1.

I believe the High Sierra patch is in post #1.
Ah, ok. I believe that my USB settings are causing the WiFi issues (after upgrading to High Sierra the USB is messy), since the WiFi-BT combo card connects to an internal USB header. The config. plist file I’m using does not reflect the DSDT patches in the attached config_patched file that you suggest to use along with the usbinjectall.kext

Attachments

• config_patches.plist
    2.3 KB · Views: 271
Ah, ok. I believe that my USB settings are causing the WiFi issues (after upgrading to High Sierra the USB is messy), since the WiFi-BT combo card connects to an internal USB header. The config. plist file I’m using does not reflect the DSDT patches in the attached config_patched file that you suggest to use along with the usbinjectall.kext

For USB configuration, read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back