Contribute
Register

Couldn't modify partition map

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hackintosh is connected to ethernet since I need drivers for Intel 7265 AC Wifi card, this was my next step after I had my hacintosh working fine (with audio and internet etc. Internet was working at first until I did the changes to CBM)

Ill do what you said and report back!
OK. Good luck

There is the CLOVER file complete and zipped, straight from my HS installation SSD's EFI partition.

BTW the only thing I need to change in order to make the machine boot seems to be the GPU FakeID and platform ID. It works when I put

FakeID: 0x19168086 (or 0x19160006)
platform ID: 0x19160000

But the animations etc. are very VERY choppy with some strobing with lines etc.

But when I install any kind of graphics driver through multibeast (like intel HD5** or Intel Driver Injection) my screens resolution gets only to 1080p with very weird RGB colors.

I made a fresh installation of HS (again) and my ethernet work at the moment. Please note that I only installed the very minimum of drivers necessary with multibeast this time so we can troubleshoot what's going on. No internet drivers (although ethernet is working), no audio' no gpu nothing.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 96
Well none of those were necessary as it seems... I just had to switch the viewing mode (of the left panel when in disk utility) to "view all devices" so it shows my SSD as a "device" rather than it's partitions. Because all I was trying to format was my individual partitions, and it worked when I tried it for the whole device.

Year old posts still providing value! Thanks Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back