CPU
Intel Core i7 7700k
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 WindForce 2X OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone! I'm trying to install OS Sierra on my new hackintosh. I've managed to install the OS on my SSD, I installed my drivers and bootloader with MultiBeast. The problem is when I remove the USB and try to boot with the SSD I get an error (the error that I show in the picture attached to this post). I've tried entering "-v nv_disable=1 slide=0 -x -f" bootflags but no results. If I boot without any flag I get the block sign. Can someone help me out?

Thanks for your time,
Pedro

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-10-25 at 22.13.02.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-25 at 22.13.02.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 167
Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

Hello everyone! I'm trying to install OS Sierra on my new hackintosh. I've managed to install the OS on my SSD, I installed my drivers and bootloader with MultiBeast. The problem is when I remove the USB and try to boot with the SSD I get an error (the error that I show in the picture attached to this post). I've tried entering "-v nv_disable=1 slide=0 -x -f" bootflags but no results. If I boot without any flag I get the block sign. Can someone help me out?

Thanks for your time,
Pedro

I had a similar issue and disabling integrated graphics card in the BIOS helped.

I had a similar issue and disabling integrated graphics card in the BIOS helped.
I have done that too. Is there any other solution?

A friend of mine told me this error means that the computer doesn't know how much memory has. That's the reason why it happens. Do you any code to let it know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back