Contribute
Register

"Could not connect to recovery server" Fresh install of High Sierra 10.13.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
which unibeast version you used and does it require internet connection to install mac os ?

I am having the same issue but did not yet attempt the clock fix. I had to reinstall as something went haywire last night I used the latest uni-beast and made sure my ethernet was plugged in and its downloading something huge multi gigs worth as we speak. Installer log says no native mechanism to verify basesystem.dmg so maybe thats what it is loading?

I am having the same issue. And I can understand that it is clock issue. Is there anyway to install without network connection?

Is there anyway to install without network connection?
How do you propose to connect to the recovery server without a network connection ?

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

I am having the same issue. And I can understand that it is clock issue. Is there anyway to install without network connection?

In my case my ethernet worked right off but im on very slow dsl and it would have been hr's downloading so I tried the times and they were right but that was to no avail. So I just redid the usb drive using the earlier version of uni-beast and presto instalo!

If you in a pinch like I was and needed to delete the efi partition I just booted of an unbuntu live usb stick and removed the efi from there in a few seconds. I only have an M.2 drive and something was fishy with the efi. I tried to reinstall multiple times to no avail until I deleted that and let multi-beast rewrite it all.

Same issue and resolved like BreBo said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back