Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
https://www.newegg.com/corsair-a7200-hdmi/p/3D5-001H-00008

This system may make sense for someone that needs a high end AMD system with an RX 6800XT but can't find a graphics card. It's all Corsair parts except for the GPU/CPU/HDD and motherboard. I believe that Corsair builds and warranties these so they should be well built.

The 6800XT graphics cards all sell for $1800 and up so this is not a bad deal. Especially since it's built for you and you get warranty service from one company, Corsair. If you compare this to a $6,000 base 2019 Mac Pro this is a Super deal for about $3,500. If you are an AMD fan, into RGB and liquid cooling, this might be the build for you.

If you want the 6800XT card they will not sell you a system that is Intel based. Not sure why. That's what I would prefer. If you total up the cost of buying all the individual parts it's close to what the asking price is.

1623875533251.png

From the detailed specs you can see they don't cut any corners. You get a decent modular PSU and an excellent cooling system. Two places where most Gaming PC builders give you inferior components to save money.

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the MSI mobo that you'll get with this system. Not a cheap lower end board like in most pre-built gaming PCs.

Lots of expansion options and good VRM cooling which is essential for an AMD 5900X cpu.
1623877275963.png

If you have any questions about AMD hackintoshing direct them to shaneee or gigamaxx and they will answer your questions.

The above Corsair pre-built only uses high quality components.

If you want to see just how terrible a pre-built can be, watch this video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back