Contribute
Register

CORSAIR RMX Series, RM750x, 750 Watt Compatible with Z390 DESIGNARE LGA 1151 (300 Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scottkendall So you are looking at the picture of the plugs that come with the PSU and the picture of the outlet on the motherboard and you did not see a plug from the PSU that would fit into the outlet on the motherboard but after looking again you saw that it was actually there in the picture?

@scottkendall So you are looking at the picture of the plugs that come with the PSU and the picture of the outlet on the motherboard and you did not see a plug from the PSU that would fit into the outlet on the motherboard but after looking again you saw that it was actually there in the picture?

No I was holding a cable for my rm1000 and I noticed that the 8pin split on the mother board side to 4+4. The cable I told you to pick up should already be in the box. I guess when I was making the first post I was looking at PCI-e Cable that is a 6+2 split.

Last edited:
I can not see it anywhere that it specifically calls It out on the product page. Though when I look at the image I only see one CPU power cable not two and you would need two so you still might have to order that extra part. Seems like you might be maxing your power for board/GPU with this supply. Might consider:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back