Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I was curious if anyone has a fix for this issue first my caps lock light nor my Num Lock come on for my keyboard this has been an issue for every keyboard I've tried expect my Apple keyboard.

When I hit the caps lock button the led doesn't come on when I hit the num lock that led doesn't come on however all my keys have a led just the 3 lights at the top don't light up so you know that caps is on and num lock is on.

Also the other issue I'm having is when I reboot OSX El Captain when I get to the login screen my keyboard doesn't wanna work I have normally reboot a few times to be able to type so I can login.

Anyone else had the same issue ever figure a fix for it? I didn't have this issue till I upgraded to macos Sierra and even though I formatted and reinstalled El Captain my keyboard hasn't worked.

Same issue here. Making the poll switch into bios mode works but disables media keys & also the scroll lock light keeps flashing on and off which is annoying

I've the same problem, I've a K70 LUX RGB and It only works in bios mode and it disables media keys. If I switch to another mode the media keys start working but at the same time the keyboard starts acting strange and only letter keys work.

Already saw here in the forum people telling that their keyboard is working fine. Maybe is some setting in motherboard bios that I don't know.

Did you find any solution? I've Sierra installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back