Graphics
GTX 660
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook, iMac, LC, Performa, Plus, Power Mac, Quadra, SE/30
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Same issue here. Instant wake up, so sleep doesn't work with the Corsair Link connected.
Hello, hope you guys are still on from time to time.
I think there are, or you could make something that would basically switch the USB on and off for you. Shouldn't be too hard. Then you can flip the switch while you're waiting for Mac OS or Windows OS to start up or shut down. you could use some old DKM as long as it has usb

My question is more about the H100i. Well more clarification really. Lets say I get it all set up in windows, then switch to mac OS, and unplug usb forever. Will it just follow some fan curve I set up in windows forever? will it just spin 100% or some other constant all the time?
Then what If I just plug the fans into my mobo fan headers, and the pump into anther fan header, can I just use my own fan headers adjustments to adjust the pump?

Thanks
Benjamin Kier

EDIT: ya sorry I accidentally skipped pages 2-4 while reading this the first time (I must have accidentally hit the last page button instead of the next page one. How about a "put this all on one page option? this would sure make it a lot easier to search for answers to questions within a thread) . Its great that it works in VMware/ Parallels, but sad it wont let it sleep, this is not an issue for me though (since sleep doesn't work for some other unknown reason). What I want to know is if anyone has tried a wine bottle? I think that might be a great solution for everything except the sleep issue sadly. I'll keep thinking that one over.

Motherboard
gigabyte z77x-ud5h
CPU
intel i7 3770k
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Bump, Would like to know this also. I'm thinking to just run my fans of the mobo and unplug the usb alltogether

Hello, hope you guys are still on from time to time.
I think there are, or you could make something that would basically switch the USB on and off for you. Shouldn't be too hard. Then you can flip the switch while you're waiting for Mac OS or Windows OS to start up or shut down. you could use some old DKM as long as it has usb

My question is more about the H100i. Well more clarification really. Lets say I get it all set up in windows, then switch to mac OS, and unplug usb forever. Will it just follow some fan curve I set up in windows forever? will it just spin 100% or some other constant all the time?
Then what If I just plug the fans into my mobo fan headers, and the pump into anther fan header, can I just use my own fan headers adjustments to adjust the pump?

Thanks
Benjamin Kier

Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 Gaming x
CPU
i7 9700k
Graphics
5700XT
two answers:
for the guys who's build won't sleep for other reasons, did you just unplug the usb header or the actually usb from the cpu block too because i found on mine that it still won't sleep if the usb is in the block too.
For the fan controller guy, i have my noctua fans in a fan controller and they seem to work fine with the h100i and the pump still runs (i feel vibration in the tubes so issue it is) and i have no issues, i prefer it as i can manually control them and with the noctua fans they run almost silently until the second highest setting and then on max you can hear them
hop i helped :)

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Bumping this thread as I built a new 2015 Skylake hackintosh with the H100iGTX.

Sleep doesn't work yet for Skylake as of this post but I am dual-booting and currently keep the USB header for the Corsair always plugged in.

With the recent USB developments with El Capitan, I'm sure there would be a way to intentionally "break" or "remove" that internal USB port, via reverse-engineering these methods for enabling USB ports:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306777-guide-usb-fix-el-capitan-1011/

(Might I recommend method 3 on that guide - via removing the suspected USB port for your Mac SMBIOS model identifier in the proper USB info.plist added to the dummy file)

Once (if ever) sleep is working in Skylake I will try to turn off the internal port with the Corsair. But for now having it plugged into USB makes no difference for me. It shows in Apple System Profiler but there will never be official drivers written for it unless they are homebrew drivers from our community.

Motherboard
HP DV4-2542ca
CPU
i3-330M
Graphics
Intel HD Grapics
A little bump as I just discovered a similar symptoms on my build:

GA Z97X-UD3H, I7-4790K, Corsairs GTX100, 128GB Kingston SSD, 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX960

I do not know if it is related, however with El Capitan the system was sleeping and waking up promptly, but that was before installing the new video card.

So I can say that with my setup, the mac can sleep promptly, however it likes sleeping (I guess) and does not want to wake up. In the console I see that the OS have recognized the Corsairs to send a wake signal constantly. That is how I found this topic, but it seems reverse to what others are saying so decided to just inform.

Motherboard
NUC8I5BEK2
CPU
i5-8259U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Has some one figure it out ? how to disable via emoving the suspected USB port for your Mac SMBIOS model identifier in the proper USB info.plist ?