CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
2x GTX 980 Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
My case is a Corsair Graphite 600T. The radiator is top mounted with radiator fans in pull mode on the outside (there is a 240mm fan that needs to go).

BTW: I don't know what I did it but my build doesn't sleep anymore either. Instant wakeup.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H - F16
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD4000
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am thinking of using the H80i with my new hardware and afaik other than the radiator size these are the same unit.

I have a old Lian-Li case that I don't want to change so would have to mod a 120mm fan exit at the rear.

@piam what fitment problems do you have as my new board is the GA-Z77X-UD5H

Am I right in thinking that I can now use my two Noctua NF-P12 from my current cooler in PWM mode controlled by the motherboard? This I assume would also have no effect on sleep s you guys have already commented on.

CPU
i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
How loud is the pump if you would be able to make the fans inaudible?!
I found the pump is the loudest component. I can't hear the fans until they go above 1,400RPMs on a Define R4.
I kinda want to buy a Noctua D14 just to test noise levels, since I don't really have a crazy overclock on my 3570k.

Motherboard
x79 RIVE W/ EK MOSFET and chipset blocks
CPU
Graphics
EVGA GTX780 SC 2x Komodo Water Blocks
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple, eMac, iMac, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I found the pump is the loudest component. I can't hear the fans until they go above 1,400RPMs on a Define R4.
I kinda want to buy a Noctua D14 just to test noise levels, since I don't really have a crazy overclock on my 3570k.
I find that the pump is very loud for some reason in the R4 case. I'm not sure what it is about that case, perhaps because everything else is so quiet (lowering noise floor) and the pitch of the pump motor is just right to penetrate the case and sound insulation of the R4, but every time I try building something in an R4, I suggest air cooling or a closed loop with a different motor, because 3 times out of 3 times I tried to put a H100 or H80 in an R4, the pump noise is terrible.

Motherboard
Mac Pro Mini
CPU
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Sorry to bring up an old thread guys, but i am curious about the corsair h100i as i just bought one. from what i am reading it seems that the unit will not be able to self adjust fan speed, but could I just run the fans to my fan controller and gain a bit of manual control over the unit then?

Motherboard
ASrock z370 Fatal1ty Gaming mini-ITX/ac
CPU
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 3.7GHz (4.7GHz Turbo)
Graphics
Intel UHD630/Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini ITX
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
You can connect to the motherboard. This will miraclously lower the pump noise.

I recommend getting silent performance fans, though. I've had my system running H100i with SP fans for a good while now and there is very little noise.

Motherboard
HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower
CPU
i7-4770K/Q87
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
I installed my H100 radiator outside of the cabinet in my Pro Audio Build.
78731-cooler-mounted.jpg
I'm not planning to putting any fans on the H100 for this non-overclocked build. Also notice the fanless power supply. There's plenty of air behind my equipment rack and the server cabinet is much deeper than everything else so there's no other heat sources. I put one fan on for my bench tests and it doesn't even come on. I'll be keeping an eye on it but so far so good.

Motherboard
gigabyte z77x-ud5h
CPU
intel i7 3770k
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Anyone found a fix for this yet?
"Fully functional mac/hackintosh + fan control?"

Motherboard
gigabyte z77x-ud5h
CPU
intel i7 3770k
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
bump, has anyone got sleep to work with the h100i yet?