1. Android
Hellow everyone:
First at all sorry for my bad english :p
Well, this is my system:
GA-x79-UP4
Intel Core I7 4820k 4.2 GHz
16 GB G-Skill Rimpjaws CL7 2330 MHz
AMD Radeon HD R9 280X 3 GB GDDR5

I am using Yosemite at this moment, but i have this problem also in ML and Mavericks.
It is a big hard headache, i never get it working properly.
Audio chipset of this mobo is ALC892 as you know
I followed this guide to install and get audio working:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...king-ga-x79-up4-nvidia-geforce-gtx-760-a.html

Everything works OK (Sleep in this mobo doesn't work, but it doesn't matter because it boots so fast) until i install Logic Pro X.
Audio works ok for 5-10 minutes ok... then I begin hearing a little and strange noise... and it is harder and louder for moments until it is imposible to continue.
Only thing i can do, it is going to System Preferences>Audio>Outputs and change the output until CoreAudio restarts and it works ok again another 2 minutes... then it begins the noise, and one more time to System Preferences... It is a Black Hole

I tried my system... ML Mavericks, Yosemite... with DSDT, without DSDT...

Any idea to fix this CoreAudio problem ?

Go up!
Some help please

Have you loaded Windows 8 or LINUX to check to see if it is a hardware problem?

Good modding,
neil

Yes, i am running windows 8.1 in another ssd. And all works good, nothing weird.
I dont think it is a hardware problem

I think it is something about ALC892 and my mobo.
I dont know if I use a USB audio interface will solve my problems, maybe. But i dont use one on this pc. This is not my studio PC, but i would like to work in some projects at home, and i cant because of this.

Close this, no one knows.
I think it cannot be fixed

FIXED!!!!!
Fresh install + clover and an alternative mode to enable audio, realy happy... now i have some trouble OC my cpu, but that doesnt matter in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back