Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello All
I built a new hakintosh with :
1- Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi
2- Intel Core i9-9900
3- Samsung 970 plus 500 SSD m.2

After install I found the "Clover Z390 Pro Navi Vega EFI 010620" EFI folder online I tried it and it makes every think wok [Ethernet, Sound, etc ..]
but the problem is iGPU it shows a black screen (no signal ) while boot before login screen showed up
I read the guide about framebuffer but didn't find my MoBo in Hackintool then I used the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master and tried Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite but no luck and tried arbitrary MoBo configuration in Hakintool then all system broken up and can't boot anymore.
I reinstalled the system and you can find my EFI folder in attachments I really tried a lot of things and it didn't work

I now boot with Inject Intel and fake id 0x12345678

if not Inject Intel and fake id black screen showed up.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.3 MB · Views: 69
i tried to hankintool again with installing whatevergreen and lilu kext to L/E
and now I can't boot even with Inject Intel and fake id.

Solved by follow vanila guide and make installer usb again
then flollow the framebugger guide
here is the my clover working now.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 120
I am 100% noob. I started my first hackintosh install of Catalina and it worked flawlessly. After installing Multibeast, I restart it and everything went ell but right after the loading screen I am loosing video signal and the screen goes black... I am using the iGPU on my Aorus Master z390 (UHD630 I believe).
I am not sure if your fix will work with mine: Aorus Master Z390 / 9900k / iGPU/ Evo 970.
Did I miss something?

Last edited:
Solved by follow vanila guide and make installer usb again
then flollow the framebugger guide
here is the my clover working now.

Hello! Please write down which BIOS settings you set. Something I have with your set, go in a panic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back