Motherboard
GA-H70N-WiFi
CPU
Core i3 6100
Graphics
HD530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, not sure exactly what's gone wrong here, but I've just performed a fresh install of High Sierra on my H170N-Wi-Fi (i3-6100), and I've gotten everything except iMessage and strangely, Copy & Paste, working. I can fix iMessage, but the Copy & Paste is a new one on me! It simply doesn't work, not at all! I'm so hoping that someone will see this plea and go, "right, I know how to fix that!" Because a whole day later and I'm no closer to resolving this issue :(

@mullany, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Just upgraded to High Sierra / APFS / SSD. Copy & paste broken for me too.

Im running High Sierra 10.13.1 and Im having the same issue of copy and pasting files. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Im running High Sierra 10.13.1 and Im having the same issue of copy and pasting files. Has anyone found a solution to this?
What I found when installing High Sierra is that copy/paste works for me until manually patching pixel clock for high DPI displays, at which point copy/paste in any form stops working. Using CoreDisplayFixup.kext + Lilu.kext resolved that issue for me, but this was something I found on a laptop, so your situation may be different. It's something for you to try, anyway. You would need to do a fresh install and then only use the aforementioned kexts to patch the pixel clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back