Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion dv6
CPU
i7
Graphics
GT 630M+HD 3000
Hello,

i have a Windows 8 installed on my internal HDD, and Mavericks 10.9 installed on my external. I got my hackintosh to work a long time ago, but there's one thing that bugs me a little. I can copy files from my Windows HDD and paste them unto my hackintosh, but i can't copy hackintosh files and paste them unto my Windows HDD. I know there's a program called MacDrive for Windows that can read Mac Drives, but i was thinking if i can copy them straight from hackintosh while it's running.

Is there any workaround ?
Thanks in advance

Processor : Intel Core i7 2670QM Sandy Bridge
Motherboard Model : 181B
BIOS : Insyde (version F.09)
Memory : 8GB RAM
GPU : Intel HD Graphics 3000, and nVidia GEFORE GT 630M 2GB

how is your windows partition formatted? NTFS?

If so, you'll need something like Tuxera NTFS to be able to write to the windows partition, or create another fat partition as a transfer drive.

Yes! Tuxera NTFS worked! Thank you !

I have 2 other problems btw.

1. I have Boot order in BIOS external HDD then internal HDD . When i plug my external to my computer and boot it, the computer boots into Windows, and then i have to restart the PC for the computer to boot into Mac OS X. Can i do something to make the computer boot straight into Mac OS X, or it is by default since the computer doesn't read the external at first ?

2. I have clock issues. When i set my correct time on my Mac, it affects the clock on my Windows, and reduces it by 3 hours. I live in Lebanon, Beirut so its UTC +2. Can i make both clocks work ?

Thanks in advance ! :D

Yes! Tuxera NTFS worked! Thank you !

I have 2 other problems btw.

1. I have Boot order in BIOS external HDD then internal HDD . When i plug my external to my computer and boot it, the computer boots into Windows, and then i have to restart the PC for the computer to boot into Mac OS X. Can i do something to make the computer boot straight into Mac OS X, or it is by default since the computer doesn't read the external at first ?

Dual boot: http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/96000-guide-dual-booting-mountain-lion-windows-8-a.html

2. I have clock issues. When i set my correct time on my Mac, it affects the clock on my Windows, and reduces it by 3 hours. I live in Lebanon, Beirut so its UTC +2. Can i make both clocks work ?

Google for 'RealTimeIsUniversal registry Windows'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back