Contribute
Register

Convert z68xp-ud3 to WEFI bios. This will make your life a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabyte z77x-ud5h
CPU
i7-3770k
Graphics
gtx 660ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Installation will be a LOT easier after this because you will be able to install your system in WEFI Mode: WEFI+nvram Boot.

1st: Update your Bios - go to gigabyte website and get your Beta WEFI bios update files, mine was ver 1.03
2nd: Install Mac os w/ Unibeast - wefi mode usb
3rd: Run Multibeast !!!
My settings list is in the file. ( I'm Using an AMD GPU )

Attachments

• Settings Good.pdf
    16.7 KB · Views: 118
Installation will be a LOT easier after this because you will be able to install your system in WEFI Mode: WEFI+nvram Boot.

1st: Update your Bios - go to gigabyte website and get your Beta WEFI bios update files, mine was ver 1.03

You mean UEFI?

Yes, I agree that using a UEFI Bios on these motherboards will be better for running MacOS. My older build uses a GA-Z68X-UD3R also with UEFI Bios, and it runs Mountain Lion to El Capitan. I am pretty sure I can install Sierra and High Sierra on it if necessary, but I have not found reason to since my primary system is already running Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back