Contribute
Register

Controlling Your Monitor with OSX: DDC Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not work on my Acer V223HQ and Lenovo E530 (Intel HD 4000).
I have this 2 sliders, which do nothing.
2017_11_25_16_30_49.png

I love this project. It's the only adoption of DDC.c which works on an ACER PE270K on an Vega 64 via DP 1.2. I used your DDC.c files to make other Projects like NativeDisplayBrightness run for my Monitor. Thank you so much!
I'm wondering why your project isn't on GitHub and why you don't commit your changes of the DDC to johntaylor's GitHub repository? This would improve his 7 years old code a lot.
Thank you for your wonderful project

Good night everybody. Just got here, as a graphic designer using a Macbook Pro and a Hackintosh Desktop, both connected to a pair of DELL P2417H Displays. I love the setup and i'd love to be able to switch from machines with one key (or combo). And since DELL makes great displays but their comitment to port the Dell Display Management soft for MacOS is non existent, i hope to be able to get this running.

Right now, i'm exchanging mails with this fine gentleman Patrick (prynhart) and he seems to have solved it >

Now, i'm not handy at programing or coding, therefore, i'm asking for help to get around this scripting Xcode thing, in a more "step by step" way.

Thanks in advance.

Gus.

Ddctl is great. I'm running it on a 2019 Mac Pro with a Dell U4320Q monitor. If it could activate Picture in Picture it would be perfect for my needs.

Thanks for all of your work!

Hello @SJ_UnderWater
Great tool, but I just found it.
Works well In Big Sur! Are you planning to add dark theme?
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 10.21.40.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 10.21.40.png
    459.6 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back