Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, I'm looking for a game controller so that I can play snes, genesis, mame, etc roms on my hackintosh. I tried connecting my xbox 360 controller with Tattiebogle but no luck on that. Maybe a Madcatz controller? I wouldn't mind spending a few bucks for a controller that can be easily plug and play on my hackintosh so if anyone have some suggestions on a game controller, please let me know, thanks!

Hello! I play Zsnes with my Ps3 controllers using a USB cable (Lion). As far as I remember Sixaxis (and Dual Shock 3) works out of the box.

I like Sixaxis for old games, pretty good d-pad with easy diagonals input and buttons are the perfect size and shape for action and fast games (my fingers get tired when I play 2D shooters with my old Xbox Controller S because buttons are not flat).

Sorry if my english is bad, good luck! :D

I use my PS3 controller for this. I can connect via bluetooth with this application, which I will attach. Works great! I'm using a gen 1 ps3 controller without the rumble, so I don't know if it will support the rumble if you use a PS3 controller with it. The way the app works is you attach your controller with an USB cable, then launch the application, sync, and you should be good to go from there after you disconnect your USB cable and sync via bluetooth. To resync it with your PS3, just plug it in with the USB on your console and turn it on. If you want to use it with your computer, repeat the first process. Good luck!

Matt

Attachments

• iPS3.zip
    129.2 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back