Graphics
GTX 560ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I can't get to the installer, i just reboot before that point, not sure where exactly, i think just as it gets to
starting Darwin. I'm running an I7 2600k on the Asrock Extreme4Gen3. Any ideas? I've tried various boot flags, -v -x -s, still rebooting.

I've tried them all. Still reboots.

I had the same issue tonight. I'm guessing this is an upgrade your doing.. If so, install the latest chimera first.
That should fix it..

Good luck,
GFX

It's not an upgrade. I can't even get to the installer. I reboot before that point.

I installed the latest chimaera since I was having this issue and it got the white apple screen to load but right after the apple screen is loading the monitor loses signal black screen and it just sits.......

What version did you install, i thought Unibeast 1.5 was using the latest, v1.11.0?

i installed 1.11.0.

I just couldnt get by my chameleon bootloader to load the installer so I installed chimaera and it let the white apple screen come up....but im stuck right after it now with graphics trouble.....

I installed 1.11.0,
My buddy did his upgrade at work today, he installed the lates chimera on his lion install just to be up to date.
He had no issues installing. After install he had to install the NIC drivers and audio, he was set.

I got home and did the same thing..virtually the same systems.
It continually booted to a black screen, sat there for a few minutes and rebooted to do the same thing all over again.

So I installed chimera and it installed without fail. Could have been a fluke but I tried booting it many times and even remade the unibeast drive before installing chimera.

Good luck,

GFX

I'm having the exact same issue with my ASRock Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3. The computer reboots itself before it can get to the installer. I've tried every boot flag, same issue. Is there any way you can explain how to use Chimera to make this work? I've had Lion on this machine before and I had no issues.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back