Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

@ Frankiep Could be wrong but did you say system profile is Mac Pro 2008? It needs to be newer. That is what everybody talking about whitelist is referring to. Try doing a Google search on continuity compatible macs it might help out

nop, i'm using iMac mid 2010 but i tried iMac late 2013 too without results :(

Yes, it does. (post #70)
Beware that it is quite thick, so if you have space issues - the heatsink might touch other cards.

is the heatsink useful??? it seems to be a good option for the same price, maybe it uses clone o used cards, who knows...
Tks

This is NOT an advertisement as the rules specifically states that I cannot post advertisements for auctions or personal sales.

Here is another version of the BCM94360CD for the perfectionist.
A shielded, complete card with 4x external antennas - No assembly required.

Just wanted to let you know about this beauty :)

mrMA3Gt.jpg

Does this his work in a PCI-E 8x slot? I ordered the standard one that people are saying only works in a 1x slot but sadly my 1x is blocked by the GPU. Would you be able to test it by chance?

thanks!

Some help needed. I ordered this card http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L35XSMS/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_dp_1 and this adapter http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OUKDT04/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_dp_1.

My wifi works no problem but the bluetooth is not recognized/not available, nor is the bluetooth setting available in System Preferences. The adapter is plugged into a PCI-E 1X slot. If I plug in a USB bluetooth adapter, the usb adapter is recognized so the kexts appear to be loaded.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Using:
Clover
z77x-ud5h
Intel 3577K
32 gigs ram
NVidia 760

Did you connect the USB cable in the right direction? Another member here had to turn them around in order to make things work, if I can remember correctly.
Hope I could help!

MrPizza

Yes. Confirmed and re-confirmed. Still no luck. Thanks for the suggestion.

In addition to my last question, I was curious how to get these working in Windows since I'm dual booting my PC. Do I just need to install the Broadcom Wifi Win 7 64 exe from the latest BootCamp package?

Back