Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

And put the card in slot m.2. Nor would it be a solution? But what alternative would it be?
View attachment 440392
View attachment 440393

As per forum rules, please complete your profile to include your CPU, motherboard, and GPU. This makes it much easier for others to help you.

Yes, it's possible to use the M.2 slots meant for SSDs for your Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card. There are adaptors made for just this purpose.

However, in my opinion, this is a waste of an M.2 slot and 4 PCI-e lanes. If you have available PCI-e slots, just use one of the x1 slots. This is much more efficient use of your PCI-e lanes.

So for this motherboard with these components attached below would get the WiFI and Bluetooh to work natively and thus leave the M2 slot for an SSD.
With these two components would my motherboard work? Should I disable the integrated WiFI and BT?

So for this motherboard with these components attached below would get the WiFI and Bluetooh to work natively and thus leave the M2 slot for an SSD.
With these two components would my motherboard work? Should I disable the integrated WiFI and BT?

Yes, that combination should work fine.

Yes, you should disable the built-in Wi-Fi. Personally, I would also disable the built-in Bluetooth.

In all the Gigabyte Z390 motherboard's I've seen, the CNVi port can only be used with Intel CNVi Wi-Fi/Bluetooth cards.
So there is no any Card, that replace Intel CNVi WIFI/BT which with Hackintosh compatible??!

So there is no any Card, that replace Intel CNVi WIFI/BT which with Hackintosh compatible??!

It depends on your motherboard. My Gigabyte Z390 won't work with anything other than Intel CNVi cards. Asus Z390 seems to work with non-CNVi cards. I don't know about MSI.

It depends on your motherboard. My Gigabyte Z390 won't work with anything other than Intel CNVi cards. Asus Z390 seems to work with non-CNVi cards. I don't know about MSI.
I tried this adapter https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B073W8VKMB/?tag=tonymacx8603-21
With BCM94360CS2, they didn't work.
IMG_4499.jpg

I have Fenvi with BCM94360CD but I have Problem, can you help me to find the problem
i post it here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fenvi-t919-bcm94360cd-bluetooth-does-not-detect-devices.289657/

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange, I have two laptops carrying the exact combo and all works wonderfully right oob. I only needed AirportBrcmFixup.kext and the BT4LEContinuityFixup.kext in /L/E and that's it.
thx for your Answer but BCM94360CS2 is OOB Card, you do not need any kext. it is too late to check and I will not rebuild it because I have custom water cooling and it takes me half a day to do it. (I have PC.. not Notebook)

That was the first thing I did, I removed all the kext's corresponding with the previously installed card but it didn't work then. It might be working oob with plain installation but I didn't have the nerve to start everything from the scratch. It works now, I'm good!

Back