Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

Hello, i Have an issue with undetected WIFI card.

I am using NGFF key B/M adaptor with BCM94360CS2 card. Bloototh works OOB, WIFI card is not detected in DPCImanager, nor in PCIe devices in BIOS UEFI. Tried both M/2 slots, my gigabyte motherboard is supposed to support PCIe on both of them. I read solutions for similar problem for key A/E adapters by masking of some of the pins on the connector, but as far as i know on M type M.2 socket there is no pins for disabling WIFI and BT. I tried wvery possible setting in BIOS, nothing works. I'm starting to think that M.2 slots on my motherboard are reserved just for storage PCIe, but hope thats not the case, becouse i don't feel like replacing motherboard :( I searched the forum pretty theroughly i think, and found no succes stories for apple card working on B+M adaptors. Does anyone have any idea how to make this card detectable? or any other solutions for native WIFI/BT on this motherboard? (PCIe slot is occupied by discrete GPU)

LINK TO ADAPTER I'M USING

Hey will this work For Handoff, Continuity, Airdrop, and unlocking with Apple Watch on Mojave? if so what adapter should I Buy for it?

For people with small formfactor pc’s, have a look at this device ngff to Apple wifi wit flexcable, works like a charm wit my S200
(ngff e-key is below the SSD and only a 2230 card (like this one) fits because of a heatsink that gets in the way)

9814904B-C49B-448D-9B00-5ED98FD5507E.jpeg

Are there any OOB-compatible bluetooth 5.0 cards?
MacBook Pro 16”-first mac with 5.0. And it’s soldered on motherboard...
Can‘t find any information about chipset.
We will be able to pick up an analogue soon. Too bad there is no WiFi 6 net card

Hi,

I'm trying to make Wi-Fi and bluetooh work in my macOS Mojave 10.14 installation. I specify the component:
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus I Pro Wifi
  • Processor: I5-9600K
Is it possible to replace the card integrated in this board with a WiFi Card Mini PCI-E Broadcom BCM943602CS from a MacBook Pro Retina A1502 and get the WIFI and Bluetooh to work natively?

Broadcom BCM943602CS.png

Thank you in advance for your help

Hi,

I'm trying to make Wi-Fi and bluetooh work in my macOS Mojave 10.14 installation. I specify the component:
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus I Pro Wifi
  • Processor: I5-9600K
Is it possible to replace the card integrated in this board with a WiFi Card Mini PCI-E Broadcom BCM943602CS from a MacBook Pro Retina A1502 and get the WIFI and Bluetooh to work natively?

View attachment 440378

Thank you in advance for your help

In all the Gigabyte Z390 motherboard's I've seen, the CNVi port can only be used with Intel CNVi Wi-Fi/Bluetooth cards.

And put the card in slot m.2. Nor would it be a solution? But what alternative would it be?
1FBA1B58-E931-4912-8233-C3E872C7F919.jpeg

09BE4BE8-7F5D-429D-A8E2-FFCB7E0ECA1A.jpeg

Back