Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

Exactly the same here, were you able to fix it somehow? Airdrop works fine, but handoff and continuity does not.
yes, had to remove the machine from my iCloud account and re-add. simple as that.

yes, had to remove the machine from my iCloud account and re-add. simple as that.

Yeah, same. It started to work out of thin air the day after.

Fenvi T919 worked out of the box for me as well (available on eBay).

I also had to log out of iCloud and log back in as mentioned by @Stompyy and @Douirc .

After that full Continuity, Handoff, Airdrop as well as unlocking with my Apple Watch works.

Despite reports I didn't need to put it in a 1x slot (and move my graphics card to another slot due to the motherboard layout) - it works fine in a 4x slot on my motherboard.

Hello guys. I plan to build my hackintosh. Any Bluetooth 5.0 cards in the market compatible with macOS? I see that Apple has moved on to Bluetooth 5.0 from MBP 2018 models.

So I have just upgraded to the Fenvi T919 from Newegg. Installed the card, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi work perfectly, my apple keyboard and mouse work 100% but no luck with handoff and continuity. Doing some research online it was said to add fox lan or fix airport if you’re using wireless and add some patches.. while trying to do so I noticed in my smbios I have a serial number for the iMac 17,1 but no board serial number or SMUUID. I also remember reading somewhere that you have to add some system perimeters also and mine are all black. For some reason chassis type is laptop also in smbios. Does any of this matter? If so what’s important and what’s not? What will happened if I generate a new serial and all that? Also I remember reading somewhere that the wireless or lan card has to be set as en0 or en1. Which one is it if I have both an Ethernet and wireless setup. What steps should I take to get this to work properly? I may be mixing some of this information I read about fixing iMessages but that seems to be working at the moment. It was in and out but it’s been fine lately. Any input is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Edit: This thread second post worked for me! Didn't have to do anything else, my SMBIOS was incomplete.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello friends,

I have a BCM94360CS2 and it was working perfectly on my old Hackintosh (ga-h270n-wifi + i5). I now upgraded to the ga-h370n-wifi with the i7 (8700k) and moved the wifi card to the new board (replacing the default intel one). Now my MacOS Mojave 10.14.2 does not recognize the board, it looks like it is not even connected to the board. Is there any bios or config trick to make the MacOS see the wifi card? It was supposed to work OOB. :(

Any help will be great.

Ok. After a small research:

The original wifi card is the Intel 9560NGW. https://ark.intel.com/products/99446/Intel-Wireless-AC-9560
According to Intel docs, it uses the M.2 CNVio interface that is different from the BCM94360CS2 with the M.2 A/E adapter that I was using.

Any suggestions to have BT/WiFi native back again?

I am using GA-Z370N wifi with replacing the onboard intel wifi/Bluetooth card by Dell 1560 and apart from the kexts to make it work one special BT4LEContiunityFixup.kext solve the problem for handoff and continuity.

Hi. Where could I find the special BT4LEContiunityFixup.kext?
I am using an itx board (z390-i), so I can only use the dw1560 ... and I really want to make handoff/Contiunity works.
I really appreciate your help.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I recently purchased a BCM94360CD for my build. It's currently installed in my system and is detected, plug and play, but because I can not find the correct pigtails I can not use it properly.

Where can I find the correct pigtails?

From everything I've read on these forms, this card should use a u.fl MHF 4 connector. I don't think that is correct though, or I've purchased the wrong pigtails (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FPMC5NY/?tag=tonymacx86com-20)
My motherboard is a Asus Z270i which has an onboard WiFI card, model QCNFA364A. This WLAN card also used MHF4 pigtails and the ones I've purchased easily fit this card. The male receptacle looks much smaller on this card compared to BCM94360CD.

I'd appreciate anyones input, thank you!

Update:
I choose to buy MHF2 pigtails as those fit better than U.FL "MHF1". Purchased from https://www.data-alliance.net

Last edited:
Back