Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

Is this an adapter or a 2-in-1 card? Thanks. It looks a little suspiciously cheap :p

Hi there. Not my post I know, but I've seen these cards too. They don't have a BlueTooth radio so they won't do Handoff.

However they have a compatible Atheros chipset so should be plug and play, dual-band wi-fi.

No advantage over the TP-Link in the buyers-guide because that card is faster. The Fenvi is only 300Mbps.

So it's cheaper but slower - as far as I can see!

:)

Hi there. Not my post I know, but I've seen these cards too. They don't have a BlueTooth radio so they won't do Handoff.

However they have a compatible Atheros chipset so should be plug and play, dual-band wi-fi.

No advantage over the TP-Link in the buyers-guide because that card is faster. The Fenvi is only 300Mbps.

So it's cheaper but slower - as far as I can see!

:)

Thanks! I just need bluetooth for handoff and couldn't care less about wifi so I'll just get a bcm94360 card then.

Get the card in my signature, its PnP and just works including handoff. it is a PCIe card however. its 1300AC and BT4

your right, the card seems to be missing... thats not the one I got.
it was $59 and has 4 antennas.

Found it on ebay:
Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out now! Broadcom BCM94360CD Dual Band 1300Mbps 802.11AC PCIE WiFi Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter http://r.ebay.com/PQ7YEJ

All the cards I can find are from china so I would just order it from there.

the moel is FV-T919

Last edited:
Which PCI-E Adapter works best with Sierra ?
Is it possible to use a Magic Keyboard in Bios with that ?

You can use it in the bios, yes! this one works the best from what I have tried, theres nothing to do.

it looks very similar except there are only 3 wifi antennas instead of 4. says supports handoff on the card, I would assume it would work but I couldnt tell you for sure.
I know the Fenvi works perfect out of the box, I would just order it from china but if you want to take your chances on the other one let us know if it works.

Back