Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87-HD3
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Is there any wifi + bt hackintosh card that I can use on 2.4ghz wifi network without problem with BT headsets?
No I have BCM943602CS, but when using 2.4ghz wifi, my BT interrupts (impossible to listen to music)

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Is there any wifi + bt hackintosh card that I can use on 2.4ghz wifi network without problem with BT headsets?
No I have BCM943602CS, but when using 2.4ghz wifi, my BT interrupts (impossible to listen to music)
The BCM943602CS is not your problem. Anything 2.4GHz will mess with Bluetooth.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87-HD3
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
So I should replace routers with 5ghz and it should work?

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
X299
CPU
İ9-7900X
Graphics
Zotac RTX 2080ti AMP
Hi are there any Bluetooth 5 macOS native cards out for Hackintosh users?

I'm thinking of an experiment;
take an intel nuc8if and desolder the wifi module, wire-hack an M2 (or apple) wifi card onto it :cool:

I have a lot of experience in fixing GPU's and other large BGA chips, so desoldering would not be the challange. it is more the investigating the pinout of this module.

So if anyone has more info on this module (datasheet and footprint/pinout info) would be appriciated

edit:

The more I read about this NUC wifi module (intel 9560d2w; 1216 m.2. solder-on form factor) the less likely it seem to get to get this working. The module is an RF-only module that communicates with a part of the SOC called Pulsar via CNVi bus.
Jaymonkey explained this in a post in the Broadcom thread

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87-HD3
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
The BCM943602CS is not your problem. Anything 2.4GHz will mess with Bluetooth.
I stopped using wifi to try to avoid BT issues. But when using BT headsets (wifi off!), signal is not strong, there are sound disturbances while listening to music (mp3 from hard drive).

Might be BCM943602CS bad, should I get another card or BT modul or maybe better antennas?

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello, i Have an issue with undetected WIFI card.

I am using NGFF key B/M adaptor with BCM94360CS2 card. Bloototh works OOB, WIFI card is not detected in DPCImanager, nor in PCIe devices in BIOS UEFI. Tried both M/2 slots, my gigabyte motherboard is supposed to support PCIe on both of them. I read solutions for similar problem for key A/E adapters by masking of some of the pins on the connector, but as far as i know on M type M.2 socket there is no pins for disabling WIFI and BT. I tried wvery possible setting in BIOS, nothing works. I'm starting to think that M.2 slots on my motherboard are reserved just for storage PCIe, but hope thats not the case, becouse i don't feel like replacing motherboard :( I searched the forum pretty theroughly i think, and found no succes stories for apple card working on B+M adaptors. Does anyone have any idea how to make this card detectable? or any other solutions for native WIFI/BT on this motherboard? (PCIe slot is occupied by discrete GPU)

LINK TO ADAPTER I'M USING

Motherboard
G751JL
CPU
i7 4720HQ
Graphics
GTX 965M
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey will this work For Handoff, Continuity, Airdrop, and unlocking with Apple Watch on Mojave? if so what adapter should I Buy for it?